Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Exhausted

It has been one of those months in which all I can fathom at the moment is sleeping. This is Dakota and I last night after a long day. My mom caught this picture for me, we both managed to fall asleep on the couch all snuggled up, we were watching something on tv with mom, but you can tell Dakota and my opinion on it. Life has been going full speed lately!

Major house project: my mom came up and we have been painting my kitchen cupboards, I absolutely can't wait to post pictures when it is all finished. It looks 1000 times better than it did before. I had some gross old cupboards which functionally worked great but in terms of looks it was bad. I will post pictures when we are done and attempt to explain the process.

Major travels: I just got back this past week from a nearly week long trip to New Orleans to the youth Extravaganza! It was an outstanding trip, fabulous speakers, wonderful friends, amazing city. It was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment