Monday, January 26, 2015

Walt Disney World




Be prepared for some serious Disney overload in the next few weeks. We had an AWESOME time. I have tons of work to catch up on and lots to do - but know that there are a TON of photos coming and lots of random thoughts regarding 6 month olds and Disney world.

Random funness: I went to buy Lucy a pair of Mickey Mouse ears with her name on them because I felt like everyone who goes to Disney World needs a pair of ears on their first trip and the lady at the check out said that they were "on Mickey Mouse" and didn't charge me a penny!

The lines were relatively short and we were able to walk right up to lots of rides and many of the classics had SUPER short lines (5 or 10 minutes) which is perfect. We also were able to walk up to many characters or wait only a couple of families.
We had an AWESOME TIME. Seriously I would do it again in a heartbeat. LOVED this trip. WAYYYY more to come.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness this is adorable! I love that they gave you the Mickey ears on the house! That's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete