Monday, December 15, 2014

Weekend Recap

What a great weekend. It was a little low key and a bit unstructured. Lots of time with Lucy, Marc, and Dakota, and a little time Friday with some friends. This weekend we attempted some photos with Lucy and Dakota some of them turned out okay, I will be interested to see how they look after a little bit of editing. These ones are just off of my phone and I have some actual ones on my real camera but I need to get them uploaded and edited. 

We also spent quite a bit of time biking and running in the basement after Lucy went to sleep. 

The major success of the weekend is in the basement: WE HAVE DOORS AND HANDLES.
Five of the six doors are hung and two of the six handles are on.
Really Marc does about 95% of the work and I keep Lucy out of the way and happy.


How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Lucy in that mud butt, please?!?!?! She was such a sweetie. I had a great time!

    ReplyDelete