Sunday, November 30, 2014

November Photo Dump



Rockin the head control
A photo from the guys setting up the Christmas tree at work

She LOVES her Dakota

Happiest baby ever
(unless she has a wet diaper)

I savor these moments when we snuggle right
before she goes to sleep
#friends
LOVE watching the birds out our kitchen window
Every morning these two snuggle nose to nose
No matter where I lay Lucy she squirms to get nose
to nose with her dad
Lucy is finally interested in holding a few toys
This smile melts my heart
The night before Lucy's appointments at Gillette Children's
we stayed at Uncle Cubby & Aunt Al's house

Pintrest success: Onesie Dress
Wherever the baby is Dakota is
#slumberparty
The is the face I got while we were reading goodnight moon

She thinks she is funny when she sticks her tongue out
She loves her dad
I can't believe she is 4 months old already











No comments:

Post a Comment