- We are off to Mexico this weekend. We decided to delay our "actual" honeymoon until winter, when we would want to get out of northern Minnesota and go someplace warm. We went to Bayfield, Wisconsin for a few days after getting married (which was way fun) but now we are off to Puerto Vallarta and using a week from my parents time share (thanks mom and dad)
- We were talking that this is really the first real trip we have taken together other than our trip to Bayfield or to visit family and dear friends (which sort of counts as a vacation but doesn't) - we are jazzed to be flying somewhere. Whoop Whoop
- I think we have almost everything switched over to our new address - every time I think we have a good handle on this we have totally forgotten something else. Thank God for the United States Postal Service and their ability to forward mail.
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE our new house. Seriously.
- I hope to post about it soon
- when boys get sick it sucks - the world ends. enough said.
- Moving sucks as much as it is amazing
- Ahhh yes, I have fallen off the blogging deep end. December was nuts with our houses, yes houses, it took a bit longer than we anticipated for our old house to sell it kept getting delayed and what not (read super annoying) and we ended up being able to move into our new house a few weeks earlier than our old house sold. I seriously think for my sanity this was our best option, I can't imagine having staying in our old house because we each had a laundry basket of clothes, a spoon, a fork, a bowl, no plates, one towel, and minimal anything else. It was nuts. I would have been climbing the walls. Anyways, long story short, we got moved. Whoop Whoop. And our house is sold and we don't have to worry about it. Whoop Whoop.
- I do plan to hop back on the blogging world, life got nuts and ahead me and this is fell behind. Sooo after we return from Mexico (we get back on the 18th) - know that this will come back into action. No promises until then.
I can't believe we have been married seven months already, time flies for sure. Time boggles my mind, to me it feels like days crawl by at times and sometimes fly but weeks for sure fly by and months I don't even have a word to mark how fast they seem to be going.
Here is to getting back in the saddle soon on the blog. I miss writing.