Friday, January 24, 2014

Puerto Vallarta

We are home and I feel like I am going to freeze to death, yes literally, yesterday while driving to work my car thermostat said -32 degrees, not including windchill. RIDICULOUS! Seriously. Either way, my days are now spent remembering Marc & I's marvelous trip to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico last week. The weather was gorgeous, 80s to 90s during the day, sunny as all get out, and BEAUTIFUL. We had a wonderful time sitting by the pool and on the beach, playing in the water, and going on adventures. It was so good for my soul to get out of the frozen north and head south, new rule in our house, we will be leaving the north every winter for a week. It was great to go outside and not have to put on my hats, mittens, boots, winter coat, etc. rather we just went out in shorts and a tank top. Also to add to the wonderful was that I was able to run outside every day in my shorts and tank tops, no treadmills (seriously HATE the treadmill, I get bored sooo fast and now with all these people and their new year resolutions they are hogging up the treadmills, bring on February when people start to fade off their goals, that sounds horrible but true). Here's a few pictures from our stay, there are tons of photos coming over the next week or so. 








No comments:

Post a Comment