Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Walt Disney World - Magic Kingdom



Today we have reservations at Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch.

I am excited to see the fireworks show, Wishes, tonight. I love watching fireworks at Walt Disney World. They do such a beautiful job of orchestrating them all and weaving them together with music and really there are very few bad places to view them from.

I will definitely be writing up a review of the Magic Bands, since this is my first time using them - but I will do that when I actually have a computer in front of me rather than on my iPhone.


Today, hardly seems like a Wednesday, traditionally I should be getting ready for all of my Wednesday night madness, however, I am on vacation, but those routines and things don't seem far from my mind even though I am on vacation. However, I do know it is all in good hands and everything is covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment