Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Walt Disney World - Hollywood Studios



Today we are off to Hollywood Studios.

We have lunch reservations at Mama Melrose Ristorante Italiano. YUMMY, I love this place as well, okay so perhaps you are catching onto the fact that really I just love eating out while down here, I don't have to cook or clean up and my kitchen isn't a mess from my cooking. Wonderful. But really I do love this place as well.

Our magic band reservations are at:
  • Toy Story Mania - I could ride this ride all day - (random side note: a couple of Christmas' ago my brother got me the wii game that is very similar to this ride and I love it because it makes me think of this ride) now if only there wasn't always a line for this ride - goal - ride it as many times as I possibly can
  • Rockin Roller Coaster - soooooo fun - I always laugh hysterically at the pictures afterwards, people's faces are sooooooooo funny on this ride
  • Fantasmic - love this show

What I am really Missing From Home:
  • Marc - dang him (not really) - wrecked my ability to travel and have little desire to head home
  • Dakota - I miss running with my sweet puppy and snuggling her
  • My own bed - with four of us in the room up until now I have been sleeping on my thermarest on the floor (which is wonderful but not quite the same as a bed) - today we are down to three people in our room so I am back in a bed 
  • My sweats - I seriously love wearing sweats and some how I apparently forgot to pack them (#fail)

1 comment:

  1. Have so much fun! Dakota will be there to give you sloppy kisses when you return home! :0)

    ReplyDelete