Today we have fast pass reservations on our magic bands for:
- Test track - sooooo fun - I know this ride is pretty simple but I really do enjoy it and it always makes me think a bit about how they seriously test cars
- Mission Space - not my favorite ride - however my friends are pretty jazzed so I will go along for the ride
- Soarin - love love love this ride - I think it would be sweet if they would do this ride to other states as well - add in all the locations where there is a Disney location - Florida, Paris, etc
Our dinner reservations are at: Tokyo Dining(super excited about this)
Other highlights for me at Epcot include:
- The land - seriously love, love, love this ride.
- Wandering through the countries - sooooo much to explore.
- Food & Wine festival - this is the first time I have been here for it!Illuminations - ahhhhhh this show does my soul good
I am jazzed to be on vacation - despite being a little sad I am away from home. It feels wonderful to disconnect from work a little, it always takes a few days to unwind from work before I can completely relax.
Follow me on instagram for more pictures: sathomson
Really, I am taking most of my photos on my Nikon point and shoot and on my Nikon D300.
[Post trip there will be some serious photo dumping]
Follow me on twitter - no promises on how much I will tweet but as I noted in an earlier post - It seems to be a season of tweeting for me. Follow me at: sarahathomson