Saturday, November 9, 2013

RACE DAY

Ahhhhhhh today is the day!!! I am going to earn my coast to coast medal!!! I am totally nervous about the evening run. Our plans are to lay low until early this evening. We do have late brunch reservations for Chef Mickeys today.

We'll see how the rest of the day plays out! We are going to attempt to figure out some sort of a great balance between not doing anything and overdoing ourselves so that at 10:30 tonight we are exhausted. I am much more of an early riser than a stay up late kind of a person. Here's hoping adrenaline kicks in and carries me through lots of the race!

I seriously never thought I would actually be able to pull it off where I would earn my Coast to Coast medal. I can't believe that it is playing out like it is. I am thankful that last January my continuing education timed perfectly with the Tinkerbell Half Marathon. I even packed my Tinkerbell Half Marathon medal so that sometime early this week I can take my Tinkerbell Half Marathon Medal, my Wine and Dine Half Marathon Medal, and my Coast to Coast Medal to the parks with me (talk about carrying around excess weight) and take pictures with them all over the parks. (Yes, I am indeed that person.) We do have a photopass, so that helps a ton.

I have already taken a TON of photos on my real camera (read over a few hundred) so you can bank on a ton of photos when I return home and have the chance to download them all to computer. I will upload a few best of posts for you all.

I can't wait for the run tonight, I am jazzed already, now to not tire myself out before late tonight. I have the wine and dine half marathon to run and an after party to attend!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sooooooooooooooo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment