I am attempting to focus on packing up my house (hopefully we will close on our house less than 5 days after my return from WDW) - however my mind is beginning the transition to vacation. Whoop whoop.
I also am trying to figure out what things I have forgotten to throw in my suitcase. I always pack a few random things that I am often thankful I have such as:
- a couple of rain ponchos
- the super cheap ones from target that work perfectly for one time use, are super easy to throw in my bag to have for when the Florida rains occur
- a power strip
- When sharing a room with three other people there never seem to be enough outlets a night when we all want to charge: our phones, cameras, and who knows what else
- a box of granola bars
- I like to throw one in my bag each morning so that when we have a late meal I can snack on one and not have to buy an actual snack, plus it is easy to eat while in line for thing, and a box of granola bars are much cheaper than having to buy something in the parks every time
- extra sd cards for my cameras
- I would rather pack a couple more than I actually think I will need than to run out and have to buy one in the parks
- a copy of all my travel documents and a copy of my drivers license
- crap happens - enough said
- you just never know when you will need it
PLUS I need to:
- preach tonight
- teach catechism (which I actually love)
- finish cleaning off my desk
- it always feels sooooooo good to leave for vacation with a (mostly) clean desk - despite the fact that often when I return there is a whole new pile of things that have grown on my desk
- hang out with my youth group kids
- love these kids
- hide my notes and surprises all over my house for my husband
- give some extra snuggles to my favorite puppy (I seriously don't know how I existed without her in my life, I love my dog, I have become that crazy lady).
I will board the shuttle here in town at 1:15 am( totally ridiculous but I sleep well in motion). It was the only option to make my flight on time if I didn't want to drive myself.
My flight out of MSP is at 8, I am hoping I maybe able to catch the earlier flight because I will be at the airport so early. I have a direct flight to Orlando. We'll see how this plays out.
I have reservations on the Mears shuttle to take me to our hotel where I plan on meeting up with the rest of our crew.
We have reservations at Tony's for dinner.
Anything random that you always pack when you are going to Disney that I should throw in my bag?