Monday, November 4, 2013

Freezer Crockpot Meals




I seriously don't know how people actually get dinner on the table if they don't use a crock pot. I work crazy ridiculous hours some days and my hours are unpredictable at best and I LOVE IT. Seriously love my call, however, I also love a good home cooked meal. I am so thankful for pinterest and people who have WAY more time on their hands than I do and come up with brilliant lists of Freezer Meals that you can assemble and then in the morning when you want one of the meals you just take it out of the freezer and pop it in the crock pot. I like to make up sets of 5-10 meals at a time and it takes me about an hour to prepare the meals. I label them all and throw them in the freezer and then in the morning I think through my day and what it will entail and often times walk to the freezer and drop a meal in the crock pot.


Do you make freezer meals?
Do you have any favorites you want to share with me? I am always looking for new recipes.

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing idea!! I haven't attempted this yet...I might have to now! Love pinterest for recipe ideas!

    ReplyDelete