Saturday, November 16, 2013

HOME Again Home again Jiggity Jig

Ahhhhhhhhh glorious sleep in my own bed. Thankful for vacation but also thankful to be home.


Things on my to-do list asap:

  • laundry 
    • vacation laundry and whatever laundry I had left before I went on vacation
  • pick up all the dog poop in the yard (gross tmi probably)
    • I don't want the new owners of our house to have to find nasty poop in their new yard
  • upload my pictures to my computer and then to shutterfly
    • I ALWAYS fear that something will happen to my memory cards - I would be sad, very very sad
  • snuggle my sweet puppy and hang out with Marc
  • enjoy the last day off before I have to actually work
    • I am in favor of coming back home a day before I actually have to work - coming home and having to work the next day is less than ideal for me, I need some down time to recover from vacation
  • go grocery shopping - it appears Marc is a rockstar at eating what we have in the cupboards and fridge without having to buy groceries - he has mad skills in this arena- time to restock on some of the staples: milk, fruit, veggies, cheese
  • slowly get my mind back in the game of working
  • finish packing up my house - ready or not it is coming

1 comment: