Tuesday, July 23, 2013

One: Lifelong Dream

This is the last Tuesday in a ten Tuesday series as I am linking up with Lauren at Life. Love. Lauren and Tiffany at The Austin Family Diary for their Tuesday Topics. This week's topic is "One: Lifelong Dream." This one is by far the hardest to write. I was stuck on what exactly to write and what to claim as my one life long dream. I have lots of dreams for life: to be married (check), to have children (some day), to travel the world (in progress), to live in a house I have paid off (in progress). My bucket list is long. I have lots and lots of things I want to do. So to come up with one life long dream was a challenge, then I realized that I am probably thinking a bit to specifically about it.

One: I want to always be happy with where I am in life and in the different seasons of life. I want to embrace challenges as they arise, I want to accept change as it happens, and I want to live each day fully with no regrets. I want to love unconditionally and give generously. I want to travel and experience the world and be changed by the variety of people who inhabit it. I want to always continue to dream and go on new adventures and constantly be learning.




Life. Love.Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment