Monday, July 22, 2013

Kingdom Keepers

The Kingdom Keeper book series is made up of seven books

  1. The Kingdom Keepers: Disney After Dark
  2. The Kingdom Keepers: Disney at Dawn
  3. The Kingdom Keepers: Disney in Shadow
  4. The Kingdom Keepers: Power Play
  5. The Kingdom Keepers: Shell Game
  6. The Kingdom Keepers: Dark Passage
  7. The Kingdom Keepers: Future Installments
So these are definitely books intended for middle schoolers or high schoolers however one of my youth pointed them out to me and so I thought I would give them a shot. They are a quick read and I have picked them up at the library to read. I think they are ridiculously fun. For all those of you out there who love Disney and love to read these would totally be worth borrowing from your library for a couple days. It won't take you long to read but are super fun.

They basic story is the evil characters of Disney are trying to overtake the good characters of Disney and so they go throughout all the parks and even the cruise ships and they have battles. It was fun to imagine such scenes playing out. Ridley Pearson is a wonderful author and has very clearly spent a lot of time at Disney and had many a good detail in the book.

These books had me thinking and I was hooked on them once I started reading them.
Check them out - let me know what you think.


Do you have any random book series that you love?
What are you reading these days?






    No comments:

    Post a Comment