Sunday, July 21, 2013

ABC, This is Me!

Thanks to Karen from Just Me and My Running Shoes for tagging me in the ABC’s of Me, a popular blogging Q&A that’s going around right now. 

A. Attached or single? Attached for all of 1 month, 1 week, and 5 days (but whose counting.... hahahahahaha)

B. Best Friend? Blessed beyond measure with a couple

C. Cake or Pie? Depends on the flavors and my mood. Can I have both?! Pumpkin Pie wins in the pie department and Ice Cream Cake wins in the cake department (does that even count as cake?!)

D. Day of the Week? Friday - It's my day off of work (in theory) - the rest of the world is busy working away and the grocery stores are empty and the trails are empty for good long runs

E. Essential Item? Camera - I LOVE taking pictures

F. Favorite Color? green

G. Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Bears

H. Hometown? Centerville, South Dakota

I. Favorite Indulgence? Ice Cream - any and all

J. January or July? Both - January and July - I still love winter in January and love being outside in the cold and the snow. I also love July, kakaying, fireworks, time on the lake, camping, and running

K. Kids? No kids but the world's sweetest golden retriever, Daktoa

L. Life isn’t complete without? My family and friends

M. Marriage Date? June 8, 2013

N. Number of brothers/sisters. 1 brother, Christopher, he is 4 years younger than me, currently in the middle of Vet school at the University of Minnesota

O. Oranges or apples? Apples - Braeburn all the way!

P. Phobias? Lawn Gnomes creep me out for some reason - yes it is totally irrational

Q. Favorite quote? “Therefore since we are surrounded by such a great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight and sin that clings so closely, and let us run with perseverance the race that is set before us" - Hebrews 12:1

R. Reason to smile? warm summer days, a good run, the moment when they put the medal on you at the end of a half marathon, vacation, a perfect ice cream cone, iced coffee, a beautiful photograph, a snugly baby, snail mail,

S. Season of Choice? Christmas or Lent

T. Tag 3 People:
  1. Molita @ What is going on here?
  2. Tara @ Praying of the Prairie
  3. Leslie  @ Violet Imperfections
U. Unknown fact about me? 

V. Favorite vegetable? Asparagus and sweet corn fresh off the cob

W. Worst habit?  Ummm... I don't know - I am sure my husband could list a few here for me......

X. X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound - less painful - my memories of x-rays are when  I have broken a bone and the x-ray tech is having to move whatever is broken to get a clear x-ray and it always hurts a ton

Y. Your favorite food? Ice Cream

Z. Zodiac Sign? Aries - confession, I had to look up what my sign is - I am clueless about this stuff

Thanks for following along! I’d love to hear from you as well! Tell me one unknown fact about you in the comments below! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment