Wednesday, May 29, 2013

FFA Corn Feed

Linnea & her corn - seriously too sweet
It is a tradition in our area that the FFA kids host a corn feed towards the end of the year. This is the second one I have attended. It is a GLORIOUS tradition. They cook up thousands of ears of corn and host the event out at our fair grounds (which are conveniently only about a mile from my house). The charge for the event is $2.00 per person! RIDICULOUS! The way they figure out what to charge is they charged based off of how much a farmer would get for selling his/her product to another company who in turn sells it for more and what not.
I think Tuck out ate me in terms of
numbers of ears of corn consumed
yes, he is only three & ate four ears


This year's menu:

  • CORN ON THE COB (my favorite)
  • pulled pork sandwich
  • ice cream
And to make it even better it is all you can eat! Seriously delightful!




2 comments:

  1. That sounds like so much fun and the pics are adorable. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously look forward to it every year!
      DELICIOUS!

      Delete