On my list sit down dining for this trip is:
- Be Our Guest
- OVER THE TOP EXCITED to go here
- Chef Mickey's
- I want to do the dinner option
- The Seas
- Classic and food is sooooo yummy
- Tony's or Mama Melrose
- I am tempted to go back to Tony's - for a while I was very unimpressed by Tony's but I heard from several different sources that they have dramatically improved their food
- Mama Melrose is a classic and always good in my mind
- Artist Point or Narcoossee's
- I haven't been to either but have heard good things about them both
- They are a two-fer in terms of the meal plan so that always adds into my decisions
- I do like to try one two-fer every time I am there
- Teppan Edo
- yum. enough said.
Those are just my table service choices for now, we'll see how it all pans out in the next week or so. I'll keep you posted! I am excited to say the least. This trip is beginning to become real.
Semi-related side note: I just downloaded and printed off the training plan I am hoping to use for the Wine and Dine! Whoop Whoop! I prefer the Hal Higdon ones or the ones written by Jeff Galloway on the runDisney site.
What is on your dining plans for when you are in Disney World?
Have you been to Artist Point or Narcoossee's? Which would you recommend?
What am I missing?
What training plans do you like to use when you are training?