Friday, January 4, 2013

Crockpot Connoisseur - Chicken

I found this recipe here.
Seriously the EASIEST way to cook a whole chicken.
I bought a whole chicken without the insides in it so all I had to do was rinse it under water and put in the crockpot for 6-8 hours.
I made a rub to go on the outside:

  • 3 tsp salt
  • 2 tsp paprika
  • 1 tsp cayenne pepper
  • 1 tsp onion powder
  • 1 tsp thyme
  • 1/2 tsp garlic powder
  • 1/2 tsp black pepper
It was ridiculously easy.I added some minced onion to it because I didn't have any onion in my house.


I was floored that there was no liquid required to this recipe. I seriously just put the whole chicken in there and when it was done cooking it was falling off the bone delicious!

TRY THIS RECIPE


[fail. I forgot to take a picture of the deliciousness]

No comments:

Post a Comment