Thursday, November 1, 2012

November's Dream List

Here is a list of things I hope to get accomplished in November:
  • have a clean house when I leave for vacation so I can return home to a clean house
  • Have a marvelous vacation
  • Register for the Fargo Half Marathon
  • Run at least 55 miles
  • Participate in at least 6 Group Power Classes
  • make dinner reservations for Disneyland in January
  • Clean & Organize my loft space
  • Make cutout cookies (a tradition on Marc's family that they always decorate Christmas cookies as a family the day after Thanksgiving, it is apparently Marc & I's turn to make the cookies for everyone to decorate)
  • Thanksgiving Trip to Wisconsin
  • Middle School Gathering
  • Mail Christmas Cards
  • Get curriculum written ahead of time (I am writing curriculum for our Family Faith Journey at work and I would like to be more than a week ahead)
  • buy new running shoes (yes, I am finally committing to it)
  • Keep 2012's 366 project life up to date
  • Finish my 2011's (yes, you read that correctly 2011, yes, yes, I am way behind on this one) shutterfly book
  • Make progress on 2012's shutterfly book
  • Finish 2011's (yep way behind on this one too) Disney trip photobook
  • drink at least 100 ounces of water every day
  • walk at least 15,000 steps a day (I have gradually been increasing this, when I began in September my goal was 10,000 steps, October 12,500 steps - some days these goals are totally easy and other days they take some serious commitment to getting my steps in - will be an interesting challenge while on vacation)
  • Begin working on summer 2012's mission trip photo book

What's on your November dream to-do list?
Has November arrived ridiculously fast for anyone else?
Do you have any fun projects you are working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment