Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thankful

Today I give thanks for the physician's assistant who perscribed me meds. Seriously, after fighting whatever I am fighting (she thinks my body is now battling several things due to how long it has stretched out). I am thankful that she slowed down enough to listen to what I had to say and trusted me that I wasn't just seeking meds but really wasn't feeling well and that it was time to give me something to help aleviate whatever my body is fighting. Thanks be to God for caring doctors, nurses, and physician's assistants. I have never been so very excited to pick up a perscription. Although I would guess most times I am picking one up I am generally fairly jazzed as I don't go in unless I am fairly sick. Now to hope that the meds to their job and kick in rapidly.

No comments:

Post a Comment