Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sad Day

I will be the first to admit that this is a first world problem, however when I read the e-mail I still was very sad. I ordered some running shoes about a month ago and thought it was strange that I still haven't gotten the shoes in. I emailed the online company selling the shoes and asked why I hadn't yet received the shoes (my credit card hadn't been charged yet either) and I was hoping that my order had just gotten lost somewhere in the shuffle of things. This morning when I opened my email what I had feared had happened, they no longer have my size or my shoe available. SHOOOOOOOOOT. Not so excited to read that this morning. What this means, it means I can no longer get my beloved shoe.

I am seriously debating emaling the asics company just to see if they happen to know of someone who has these shoes sitting around somewhere that I could buy from them. I love these shoes, they fit like a glove and I love running in them.

Sad day, I think I am back to the drawing board and have to go try on shoes again. Stink. Stank. Stunk.





Any suggestions for shoes?
Any favorite kinds I should try?

No comments:

Post a Comment