Tuesday, October 30, 2012

20 Chore Tuesday


Talk about a pre-vacation to-do list. I leave on Thursday for vacation and couldn't be more excited, I feel like it has been quite some time since I have been on vacation where the goal is to relax and doesn't have a purpose [going to a wedding, running a half marathon, moving a friend/family, visiting 10,000 family members].

My pre-vacation 20 chore Tuesday includes:
  • ensure family faith journey is prepped for someone to fill in my place
  • run off weekly handouts for family faith journey
  • Camp V meeting at noon
  • teach swimming lessons
  • call one of my favorite people to wish her a happy birthday
  • make my bed [seriously I love crawling into a made bed but hate making my bed every mornign and I massively got out of the habit of making my bed and am now slowly getting back into the habit of making it every day - yes, this seriously makes me sound like I am five and my mother is yelling at me to make my bed - which surprisingly my mother never ever ever cared if our beds were made]
  • laundry
  • run
  • update my project life 366 2012 photobook
  • empty sink of dishes that has built up [seriously how does this always happen, why can I not get in the habit of throwing the dishes in the dishwasher as soon as I use them]
  • walk the dog
  • buy Halloween candy to hand out tomorrow [I am way behind on this one, obviously]
  • pull out suitcase to pack in
  • start packing
  • call cake woman for wedding and tell her we want to go with her [soooo many details for a wedding who knew]
  • ball yarn/make sure I have the yarn I want to take on vacation
  • update kindle - download a new book for vacation
  • return books to library (books are due while I am on vacation and I refuse to get a late fee - small pat on the back - which seriously no one really cares about this - but for as long as I can remember I have never had a library late charge, which is a small miracle given how many books I check out of the library.)
  • square away other details at work for while I'll be on vacation
  • empty memory cards on my cameras for vacation (seriously who doesn't have a couple cameras that they plan on taking on vacation - oh yeah, most people - I have a dslr camera I plan on taking as well as a point & shoot)

1 comment:

  1. Smart to empty the memory cards ahead of time. I went to take a picture last night & boom... card full. Bummer :(

    ReplyDelete