Friday, October 2, 2015

15 Months

And just like that - overnight it feels like - my baby is gone and this sweet {most of the time} toddler has stolen away my baby. 15 months old. I can hardly believe it myself.

She is running EVERYWHERE. She still wearing anywhere from 6 month to 12 month clothes depending on what it is. I am hoping and praying that soon she will move up a size so that we don't have to acquire more in these small sizes, we have some great clothes in the next size. HOWEVER, unfortunately I tried to put some 12-18 month pants on her the other day {we lack fall/winter clothes in the 6-12 month size} and before she even got to the hallway they were down and around her ankles. I may need to head down to St. Cloud to check out the Once Upon a Child store there.





If she wants to eat, she will eat nearly anything that we put in front of here, just the other night we had splurged on a piece of salmon to grill up and I think Lucy ate 3/4 as much salmon as I did. I am not certain where she is putting it. Her favorite foods include: pringles, pretzel rods, raisins, string cheese, apple sauce, black beans, and chicken.

Lucy loves to go to daycare and hang out with her friends there, her favorite is still a 2 year old girl named Meredith or the daycare lady's 5th grade son, Sawyer.

Lucy would be outside every moment of the day if possible. Even better is if Dakota is running next to her. She loves at night when we go for a walk and we let her hold Dakota's leash. Dakota is RIDICULOUSLY patient with Lucy. It really is love both ways.

Lucy also LOVES hanging out with her friends. She is a little social butterfly. She has figured out how to wave, although it often is a bit delayed and is long after the person has turned around. It's the thought that counts right?!

I am loving this toddler stage, she is a little independent spirit. She has opinions of her own {despite the fact that it drives me nuts at times} I am loving that she cares and is very interactive. I love that she takes the time to examine the newly poured tar on the road and is fascinated by the grass the blows in the ditches or the leaves as they fall from the trees.

Much love for my sweet 15 month old!

2 comments:

  1. Once Upon a Child is AWESOME for so many things! Especially for those winter items like boots that cost 30-40 new. I've even picked up a few used toys there for Nolan for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly believe she is 15 months already. She is getting so big. Love and miss you both.

    ReplyDelete