Monday, August 24, 2015

Back to my little corner of the world.

My little family from the lake last week
I am coming back to this sweet little corner of the world.
Summer has been NUTS to say the least. It has been a bunch of beautiful chaos however, I want to savor these last few weeks before everything begins again.

Confession: I missed this space - I missed blogging - I missed my place to let my voice be heard. So I am coming back here to this place.

I am sure I have lost all of my followers however, I will be back.

Some exciting things that will make blogging a little bit easier: WE ARE GETTING HIGH SPEED INTERNET - they are laying the fiberoptic cables now and within the next month we should have internet so I don't have to go to a coffee shop to blog any more.





How was your summer?

2 comments:

  1. I have missed you here in this space, friend! And am so excited to have you back here. Lucy is getting so big. And I totally agree...summer was crazy but so wonderful too. Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered what in the world happened to you after the late winter time.....how does it feel to have a toddler now?

    ReplyDelete