Thursday, April 23, 2015

2015 Race Schedule

THE RACE SEASON IS UPON US...... ANNNNNNDDDDDD
 I AM NOT PREGNANT! 

{Don't get me wrong it was worth it being pregnant but is killed last race season}

April 25, 2015 - Run for the Lakes - Nisswa, Minnesota
July 11, 2015 - Graniteman Triathlon - Clearwater, Minnesota
August 29, 2015 - Women Rock - St. Paul, Minnesota
November 7, 2015 - Wine & Dine - Walt Disney World

{I am registered for these 4 events}

I am debating squeezing in a couple 10ks or 5ks somewhere. I would like to run one more with Marc {we are both running the Wine & Dine}. I also am semi tempted to sign up for the Fargo Mini Marathon, October 17, 2015. I am RIDICULOUSLY excited for this race season and can't hardly fathom that it is almost upon me. I am hoping to get better about writing race reports. At this rate I am currently on pace to earn 40 medals before I turn 40 {which I would love to do}.


Are you racing anything this year?
What races are you running?
What are your favorite races?

No comments:

Post a Comment