Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sheetrock is HUNG!

Our sheetrock has now been hung up in the basement! REJOICE!
Now we are onto the waiting for the guys to tape and texture the rest. It looks sooooo different down there with the sheetrock up, now we can tell what the rooms will look like. Our basement has: one closet under the stairs, two bedrooms each with a closet (one with a huge closet), a full bathroom, and a utility room/laundry room. I seriously cannot believe that they got this all hung in a day!

I believe I was told the taping/texturing will take just about a week to do. So we'll see how it goes. I now need to mop downstairs because of the sheetrock dust that is EVERYWHERE. Also now watching at Home Depot and Menards (our options in town for building type stuff) for primer to go on sale so I can just buy a 5 gallon bucket of it. Hopefully 5 gallons is enough to cover it all.









1 comment:

  1. Wow! It looks WAY different from the last time I was there! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete