Friday, June 7, 2013

TOMORROW.

It is surreal to say the least. Tomorrow I shall marry my best friend. I can't believe it is already here, time has flown by and crawled by. We have had long conversations about life and the future and have spent much time in prayer about it all.

Our family and friends have come from near and far to help us celebrate and surround us in prayer. It is sooooooooooooo much fun to see everyone that I haven't seen in sooooooooo long and then to have a lot of my favorite people all in one place! Seriously blessed.

Today we are setting up our reception site this morning (poor Marc has to work a half day - there is no way I'd be able to focus) and then a girls luncheon with my grandma and my grandpa's sister (they seriously are the greatest). The afternoon is chill - not really certain what we'll do there probably putz. Early this evening we have rehearsal at the church and then rehearsal dinner out at Camp V (the camp I help to co-manage). Should be a great night of chilling by the lake, eating delightful food, and hanging out with family.

Seriously can't believe tomorrow is happening. It doesn't seem like all that long ago that we were just engaged and thinking that June 8th was forever away.

Sooooooooo excited.

I am sure there will be a massive photo dump coming at some point.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Enjoy every moment! Can't wait to see pics!
    emma @ a mom runs this town

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness it's already here!!! I hope you have an amazing weekend and a beautiful wedding!! Can't wait to hear about it and see pictures! Remember to enjoy the moment...it will fly by so fast!

    ReplyDelete