Saturday, April 13, 2013

Seriously.....




Okay this picture is proof that people are crazy and should just listen to what I say. Seriously, don't take short cuts people. My what will be father-in-law sent this picture to Marc (my fiance) about how he was upset with the tux company about why they wouldn't accept his measurements. Seriously! We repeatedly told him to go to a tux place and get measured and call them into the place that we are ordering tuxes from here in town. There is a small piece of me that wishes we could just let him go on his own and see how horribly wrong his tux would fit, but then I know that would be a train wreck and I would feel horrible in the end. Not to mention he would look HORRIBLE in his tux. So he is dragging his heels and complaining about having to go get measured and blah blah blah.....
Hopefully someone else can appreciate it like I did. I am still laughing at this picture.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word. GIRL. Hahah! I'm so sorry...hope everything is straight in the end! If not, it won't matter anyway and this will be something to look back on and laugh about in years to come!! :0) I am WAY OCD so I totally understand where you are coming from! I've enjoyed following along with your wedding planning!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously. I can't believe he thought this would work! Yes, I will be laughing about this for years to come!!!

      Delete
  2. Ohhh myyy. No way...No. Uh-uh. Won't work. The tux shop people are probably like, "Maybe that guy's right arm really IS 6 inches shorter than his left???!" No.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I would have loved to have been the woman on the phone as he was trying to explain what he was measuring and how far it is and what not. Crazytown.

      Delete