Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Crockpot connoisseur - Caramel Apple Cider


4 cups apple cider
3 tablespoons caramel syrup (the ice cream topping)
1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves

I times this recipe by four and made a gallon's worth of hot cider. 

I made this recipe for the pintrest party I hosted last Friday night. The group absolutely loved the cider, I was sort of hoping that I would have some left over so I could drink it throughout the week, but alas they drank it all minus a glass that I drank while cleaning up my house.

This was delicious and seriously way too easy to be this good, this will totally be my holiday party go to drink to bring somewhere. I only had it heating for a couple hours on high before the party, the drink was plenty warm and delightful. The only helpful hint I will give is each time before you serve it give the mixture a good whisking because the caramel does tend to sink to the bottom, but this is seriously trivial for how good this stuff is!

I highly recommend everyone make this!

No comments:

Post a Comment