Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Foodie Pen Pal Surprise

I got a great package a couple days ago in the mail from the person that I mailed my Foodie Pen Pal package to, what a wonderful surprise. I figure snce this isn't technically my box from the person mailing me yummy goodness I can reveal this earlier than the end of the month. I will have a full reveal of the box I recieve at the end of the month. Brande at the Adventures of the Nubby Tongue mailed me a little something. She mailed me PB2 the chocolate flavor. At first I was a little confused and (in all honesty) very skeptical of this stuff. I LOVE peanut butter and wasn't certain what I would think about this powdery peanut butter type stuff. Brande attached a note and said to sprinkle it over my cereal, add it to pancake mix, and that the sky is the limit. For my first taste I decided to be very nonadventurous and to just try it like the directions say, use 2 tablespoons of the powder and add water. I had it on my toast this morning and it was WONDERFUL! Not to mention is has about a fourth of the calories of regular peanut butter. I am excited to try it in many other ways! THANKS BRANDE!!!!

Toast with the chocolate pb2 on it. YUMMY
I definitely recommend you at least give it a try



No comments:

Post a Comment