Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Asics

Ascis Gel Frantic 5 - Women's Lime Green
I love my running shoes. End story. I love these shoes. They came out about three years ago (I am currently on my 3rd or 4th pair) - I LOVE THEM. The problem is I now don't want to transition to any other shoe. These ones feel like I am walking on clouds and are the most amazing shoe to run in. I love these shoes. I am now to the point that I order them online and in quanity when I can find them. They are getting harder and harder to find. I cannot say enough how much I love them. Coming from a smaller towm my options for shopping for athletic appareal is very limited so it is nice that I know exactly what shoe I love and what size I need and can just order it online, makes everything easier.

If you are looking for a running/athletic shoe, I highly recommend Asics. They are lovely! [no I was not asked to write this review, I just love these shoes enough to write a review of them]

I am now off to try to find somewhere online I can order another pair, mine are going to wear out before my January half marathon.

1 comment:

  1. I wore asics for my last two shoes, but they changed them. It was just enough that I can't get comfy in the right size for me. I suggest ordering every pair you can find!:)

    ReplyDelete