Sunday, January 8, 2012

Unusual January

 This is my photo from January 7th, I wonder where our January weather is hiding. I have been slightly disappointed by October, November, December, and January so far, I want snow, feet upon feet of snow. I am ready to dust off my snowshoes that have been sitting by my back door just taunting me daily. I went to Crow Wing State Park with my brother, Marc, Dakota, and Nala (my brother's dog) and we walked around for a good couple hours, we had the park to ourselves. As we were walking along the banks of the Mississippi river we happened upon these beautiful birds and I was able to quick snap this picture. The birds in flight look pretty sweet in my opinion, although I am slightly frustrated that I didn't notice the grass in my shot until the photos were upload on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment