Friday, July 15, 2011

House Guests

Me, Alexander, Jen, Nora

This was Ethan and my silly smile faces.




      I LOVE having people over to my house, I love cleaning to prepare, I love hosting, and I love offering the gift of hospitality. These fine people came to visit me this past week. They were welcomed signs of familiarity, they come with energy, snuggles, and hugs. It was marvelous to see some folks that I have share a bit of history with and know my story a bit as well. Living so far from family and many of my friends I don't get the chance to have people over to my house often.
     I look forward to the day when I have more than one bed and can offer people a place to stay as well. I look forward to having some more of my house projects done so I can focus on getting my upstairs put together, I want to paint the bedroom I live in and then I plan on doing some work upstairs. I wish I lived closer to family and friends so that more people could come visit. I miss my family and friends.
      Let me not forget to mention that  I love Jen and her family! I am soooo thankful Jen made the trip with her three kiddos to come and visit! I miss them already!

No comments:

Post a Comment