Saturday, April 20, 2013

Dreaming of Summer

While sitting in room looking out at my April snow drifts (never in my wildest imagination would I have guessed that I would have April snowdrifts to stare at) I am thinking/dreaming of summer days and my summer to do list.


Sarah's Summer To-Do List:

  • Get Married
  • Paddle in ten new locations around my area
  • thrive through a middle school mission trip
  • thrive through a high school mission trip
  • run copious amounts of miles outside - enough that I can forget how much I hate the treadmill and when winter comes again I will be able to talk myself back onto the treadmill
  • swim in the lake
  • learn to wake board
  • Go camping at least four times
  • Learn how to use pedals (the ones that you snap your feet into that scare the poop out of me right now) on my bike
  • take thousands of pictures
  • watch the sunset and the loons fish
  • grill most nights of the week
  • bike to work as often as possible
  • enjoy summer stretch - a Thursday ministry with 6-8th graders
  • lay in my hammock at least weekly
  • Rollerblade the Paul Bunyan trail
  • eat my weight in ice cream - seriously I LOVE ice cream
  • have a bonfire at least weekly
    • roast a s'more from time to time
  • finish the retaining wall around my bush in my yard
  • master some new marinades for meat and veggies on the grill
  • spend more time outside than inside
  • visit Itasca State Park - headwaters of the mighty Mississippi River


What's on your summer to do list?

No comments:

Post a Comment