Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Back

I am back at home and had a marvelous time at continuing education and vacation. It was glorious. I really do intend on getting some posts up with pictures and all that happiness, I just need a couple days to get caught up on work, laundry, cleaning, and everything else I seemed to have missed including spending time with my sweet puppy who has been ultra snugly since my return and with Marc. It has been glorious to be back, I love vacation and continuing education, but I also like the everyday moments in life.

So.... look for posts to come. I will get to them.

Totally unrelated side note: I am ridiculously jealous of all my friends down south of here who are getting a snow day. I would nearly kill to have a snow day. I miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment