Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas

Merry Christmas!

I am celebrating with my fiance (seriously a year ago I never imagined I would have one of those), my parents, my brother & his girlfriend, my uncle, and three of my cousins. I wish it were possible for us all to get together like we use to at grandma and grandpa's but it isn't. We will utilize the joys of facetime (grandma has an Iphone and has better technology than I do, no joke) and connect in any way we can. It is crazy to think that my brother is the youngest amongst us (he's 24), although I would imagine that won't remain that way for long, my cousins, my brother, and I should be starting the next generation at some point. None the less we will still enjoy the wonder of Christmas, Santa has delivered yet again (thank God in my house we don't out grow Santa filling our socks), and we shall feast and enjoy the time together, enjoy the moments spent telling stories and playing board games.


What are you doing today?
How are you celebrating?

Merry Christmas to you all!

1 comment:

  1. I suck. All I did was sleep too late while Jake went to a congregant's house for dinner.

    ReplyDelete