Monday, August 2, 2010

Roasted.




Well I suppose I can say.... it is finished. I have been roasted by the folks at Abiding Hope, cake has been eaten, my apartment and office packed and loaded, and I am now back in South Dakota for a bit.

August will be a crazy busy and fun month. The highlight reel:
-some time at home
-vacation with my parents and brother
-worship in my home congregation
-some time at home
-some time at lake Okoboji
-some time in ND
-some time at home
*all this littered with the obligatory dentist, eye doctor, getting the car checked, time with my grandparents, aunts and uncles and cousins, seeing friends from home and undergrad and some camp folks, as well as going through all my crap and figuring out what I will actually need to live in the dorm and school this year.

I don't think it has quite sunk in yet that I am done with internship yet. It sort of just feels like I am on a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment